Rombouts Filter Coffee

Rombouts Filter Coffee
I LOVE coffee, I drink at least a mug of coffee each day! I usually stick to lattes, especially instant gingerbread lattes as they are so delicious and sweet as well as quick and easy to use. However, when I received this amazing package of coffee, I was excited to give them a go.

- Rombouts Italian Style Dark Roast (£2.69)

I am used to lattes which aren't that strong so I didn't know if I'd like this one - I thought it would be really bitter but it's actually rich and intense but with oat milk, it is really creamy and it isn't really bitter - it only needs a tiny amount of sugar. Also it smells amazing! This one is definitely my favourite from the range of four that I have tried. I haven't tried filter coffee before but it is so quick and easy to use at home and I think it would be even more handy if you want to use them at work etc. Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5!

- Rombouts Colombian Medium Roast (£2.69)

Again, it's really easy to use although I can't use it with my usual mugs as they are massive Starbucks mugs but they fit regular sized mugs. The coffee isn't a strong or as rich as the first one but I still like it; it's a bit sweeter and less intense. I still use oat milk and a small amount of sugar and I can't recommend these enough. Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.
Rombouts Filter Coffee
- Rombouts Original Medium Roast (£2.69)

I don't notice too much of a different between the Colombian coffee and this one apart from this one is a little less strong. I think it would be great for those who like coffee but don't want strong, bitter or intense coffee. Overall rating: ★★★★☆, 4/5.

- Rombouts Decaf Medium Roast (£2.69)

As well as trying filter coffee for the first time, this is also the first time I've tried decaffeinated coffee! This is the only one I'm not crazy about, I think it's quite weak; maybe I'm just used to regular coffee so decaffeinated isn't what I'm used to. However, my mum only drinks decaf coffee so she really likes these. Overall rating: ★★★★☆, 4/5.

Have you tried the Rombouts filter coffee?

1 comment