Fry's Vegan Chicken Nuggets

Image from Fry's 
A couple of weeks ago I received such an amazing and super generous package containing lots of goodies from the brand Fry's which I had heard of before but I haven't tried anything from them. I have been a vegetarian for 12 years now which is crazy and until now the only meat substitutes I have really tried have been from Quorn which I'm not a huge fan of so I was looking forward to giving these products a go!

I will have reviews of everything on my blog of the next few weeks, firstly, I have the *Fry's Meat Free Chicken Style Nuggets (£3.25, 380g) which are high in protein/fibre, they are suitable for vegans which is amazing and they don't contain preservatives or MSG. I have tried the Quorn ones which I like but I like these even more!

They have an unusual texture which my sister (who isn't a vegetarian) didn't like at all but I do! They are a tiny bit chewy but I love them. I've been having them for lunch with a cucumber and rocket salad before my driving lessons last week and they have kept me mostly full for the whole time (when using 3/4 nuggets each time). They are so convenient to cook and great for lunch! I have finished the box now so I did go through them quite quickly but I'd definitely buy them although it isn't the most widely available brand. The products can be bought from Ocado, Morrisons and online. Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.

Have you tried anything from this brand? 

No comments