Noodle Month: Naked Noodle Challenge

Noodle Month: Naked Noodle Challenge
March is national noodle month and I have been challenged by Naked Noodle to transform one of their Naked Noodle snack pots into a meal - I couldn't say no, noodles are some of my favourite things to eat *also I had no idea that national noodle month was even a thing*.

I used the new *Naked Noodle Malaysian Laksa Curry Snack Pot which are super convenient snack pots that are suitable for vegetarians and they don't contain artificial colours or preservatives and they are low fat too!

I love anything containing lemongrass and coconut so I couldn't wait to try this one! To make it into a more filling meal rather than filling snack, I added vegan Quorn pieces which I cooked in light coconut milk and added it to the cooked snack pot as well as lemon juice and rind, sunflower seeds and pine nuts.
Noodle Month: Naked Noodle Challenge
The result was so delicious, I love the pot on it's own but the addition of the vegan quorn 'meat' and coconut milk made it even more filling and more substantial as well as really creamy - without using cream. It made a really tasty and filling lunch which kept me full for so long!

I can't wait to try the other two pots I have, so stay tuned for the review. 

Have you tried any of the Naked Noodle products? 

No comments